Attention ladies and gents that suffer from occasional or frequent acne breakouts. There is a new product alert.
There is actually a two-step system available, but I tried out the peel on its own.
I had a hell of a time twisting off the tiny tip to release the product, but it was just the right amount once I got it.
As soon as I smoothed it on my skin (literally that second) I could feel it doing its thing. The warning says it may sting, and I have sensitive skin so it was a wake-up call for my face.
The instructions suggested ten minutes and then rinse with cool water. I lasted about five until I started to panic that my face might turn red and blotchy so I rinsed.
Honestly I did notice that my pores decreased and my skin looked smoother. The cystic acne on my chin has started to clear up over the last 48 hours since I used it…
However I have continued to use my other acne treatment products in my daily routines. I’d be interested in doing a more extended trial of this product for better results.
Learn more about the product here: http://brazilianpeel.com/brazilian-peel-clear.html
From the brand:
The Antidote to Acne, Brazilian Peel Clear is an innovative two-step treatment program that clears and prevents acne blemishes, and protects skin from irritation, redness and aging.
- Instantly unclogs pores & helps prevent acne
- Reduces acne & visibly improves acne scars
- Clinically proven to brighten, smooth & tone skin
- Dermatologist tested to be safe & non-irritating
- Scientifically formulated to hydrate & prevent over-drying skin
- Easy to use, takes less than 1 minute daily, 10 minutes weekly
In independent clinical testing:
- 91% of users reported less oily skin
- 90% of users reported experienced a reduction in acne blemishes
- 89% of users reported clearer skin
- 83% of users reported smooth and soft skin
The Science of Clear Skin
Together, the dermatologic benefits of 25% glycolic, the antioxidant properties of natural açaì berry, the innovation of Q-Mag Neutralizer, and the acne-fighting properties of salicylic acid define the science of Brazilian Peel Clear, the Antidote to Acne.
Brazilian Peel Clear is formulated WITHOUT:
- Synthetic Dyes
You may also learn more from Sephora sales team in stores to see if this may be a good product for you.
Product provided for 100% honest review