Hello beauties! I have for you today a line of beauty products that is new to me, so hopefully I can enlighten you as to what they are and what they make!
They are called Vapour Organic Beauty. The documentation that was sent to me about them states they are committed to organic ingredients and sustainable practices, which in my opinion is pretty gosh darn cool.
Here is round one of the products I got to try out!
Lip gloss. I don’t know a woman who doesn’t love a good lip gloss. OK, I do know women who don’t love lip gloss… but they don’t love make-up at all and that just makes me sad.
Enigma is a magenta hued shimmer gloss and Hush is a neutral peach. They are super slick on the lips and offer some moisture factor which is cool. There is a tiny scent to them but it is not artificial smelling at all. It reminds me of fresh citrus so it is not at all off-putting. Hush quickly became a resident in my purse.
Here are five of the twenty colors of the Siren Lipstick – Revel, Flirt, Fling, Restraint, and Vibe. They are stated as being 100% natural and chemical free with 70% organic ingredients; the other 30% is natural mineral pigments and vitamins. I like that the tubes are slim so they can fit in a pouch or pocket if need be.
These are the colors in the same order as listed above, swatched on my hand. As you can see when they say shimmer, it ain’t no joke. That is why this photo is a bit out of focus, because I intentionally wanted to show that glam factor to you.
Elixir lip plumping gloss in Beguile, Risque, Bolt, and Bitten.
Hand swatches of the four colors listed above in the same order. These lip glosses have a brush applicator which is kind of new to me being that I have about 30 glosses in my possession already. They show a bit more sheer on the lip than they do on the hand but offered a major shine. Again, packed with good for you ingredients and the tube is on the larger size which is very nice to see.
So there you have your intro to Vapour Organic Beauty – lips edition. In the next few days you will see more about the multi-use stains, eye colors, and foundation products. Stay tuned!
To learn more about the brand please visit: www.vapourbeauty.com
Products provided for 100% honest review